Air safety training
First Aid Training (recurrent)
Reiterate the basics of life-saving skills and techniques.
Even if you already completed an initial First Aid training, it is important to reiterate the vital basics of life-saving skills on a regular base. During our recurrent First Aid, we refresh the knowledge of our trainees and update them with the latest insights on first aid, life-threatening situations, rescue activities and resuscitation.
We can conduct the First Aid training at any desired location. This saves our trainees the costs, time and hassle of having to train at a particular site. Prepare your cabin crew with the recurring First Aid training one day, and have them up in the air right the other day, fully prepared with the latest knowledge and skills to face any in-flight emergencies.
Looking for an initial training rather than the recurring course? Have a look at our initial First Aid Training.
Goal of the First Aid Training (recurrent)
To reiterate the basics of life-saving skills and techniques tuned to your particular situation.
After taking this course the participant is able to assess situations and act in the following instances:
- Rescue activities
- Assess whether a rescue is potentially unsafe
- Life-threatening situations
Location of the First Aid Training (recurrent)
At any desired location
Duration of the First Aid Training (recurrent)
6 hours including practical training
- Used dressing material
- Costs of professional lotus victim
- Certificate of participation in format of a credit card
It is possible to customise the training to your organisation own specific procedures. Please contact our sales department for our customisation possibilities.
Content: According to EASA-OPS
- Act in a life-threatening situation
- Moving an injured person
- To evacuate employees and other people in an emergency situation
- Watching a film that completely matches the subjects and needs relevant to your organization
- Resuscitation as defined by Dutch “heart foundation”
- Transportation of injured persons
- Perform basic life-saving actions by using a lotus (simulated) victim
- Hands-on training tuned to your needs
- The training will be given in English
- Validity: 1 year
- Group size: minimum 8 and maximum 12 persons
First Aid incl. CPR Initial Course